HOW TO ORDER.
Ordering your high quality hand knitted Aran from Roslyn has been made easy, quick and secure using PayPal. Direct payment by bank transfer or UK cheque also accepted. Please e-mail for details.
1) View the pages and choose from, Men's Aran Knitwear, Women's Aran Knitwear, Children's Aran Jerseys, Aran Cardigans or Baby Aran Knitwear.
2) Select the design, colour and size that you require and
click 'Add to Basket' for your chosen Aran.
(Roslyn will contact you by e-mail to confirm all your sizes before starting to knit your garment.)
3) View the 'Shopping Basket' and return to shop or proceed to 'Checkout'.
4) To complete your order 'View Basket' and 'Proceed to Checkout'.
5) Complete the PayPal order form with your details. Roslyn has no access to your credit card details and is a very secure process.
6) If you have any Special Instructions fill in the space on the form.
And that's all you have to do.
When Roslyn receives your order you will be contacted by e-mail asking you to confirm all the sizes required for your chosen Aran and to confirm payment has been received.
When your order is complete Roslyn will send you an e-mail and you can expect your Aran to be delivered shortly.
HOW TO ORDER WOOL.
1) Goto the Buy Your Own Wool page and select the colour you would like.
2) Click the 'add to basket' button.
3) Select the amount of balls you would like and then click the refresh basket button.
4) The basket will now have the number of balls you would like and the total cost will be shown.
5) Proceed to checkout to pay for your wool.
All shipping is fully insured and may require to be signed for on delivery.
If you prefer to order using more traditional methods or you have any questions please feel free to e-mail Roslyn who will endeavour to answer your questions quickly. Please e-mail for details
All of the garments offered for sale
are genuinely hand knitted using traditional Scottish knitting methods and are
knitted exclusively to your specifications ensuring that each garment is of the
highest luxurious quality. No part of any garment is machine knitted.
Roslyn knits exclusively for individuals and garments cannot be bought at any Knitwear shop anywhere in the world.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING ROSLYN'S WEB SHOP.
If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your order you can return your Aran without question to Roslyn for a full refund. Shipping costs will be deducted to cover costs that are out-with Roslyn's control.
Returns should be sent to, Roslyn Hutchison, Angus Aran Knitwear, No.1 Cottage, East Idvies by Letham, Angus, UK. DD8 2QN.
NB. There has never been a return made to date.
All information supplied by you is treated as highly confidential and no records are kept in an electronic format. Your privacy is precious and as such any information will never be passed on to any other party.
Roslyn does not have access to any credit/debit card details. These are kept secure by PayPal.
Terms and Conditions.
All prices displayed are in Sterling, £, GBP. The secure Paypal system allows you to pay in other currencies to the value of the displayed prices.
All orders are hand knitted to individual specifications and as such all orders must be prepaid and orders cannot be cancelled after 7 days. Cancellations must be sent within 7 days to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds will be made through the same PayPal system used to make payments. Deductions may be made to cover any charges incurred.
All items are shipped via the Royal Mail or MyHermes and is sent via fully insured mail that may require a signature upon delivery.
All items are sent by Royal Mail air mail to countries outside the UK.
Shipping costs by air mail may vary from country to country and as such we reserve the right to alter shipping costs without prior notice.
Items may only be returned if the garments are defective.
Every effort is made to knit and deliver your selected Aran garment within 30 days. Delivery times may be longer the closer orders are placed nearer Christmas, busy times, and delivery schedules are posted on the Home Page of the current expected delivery times.
These terms and conditions do not effect your statutory rights.
ANGUS ARAN KNITWEAR, No1,
East Idvies, by Letham, Angus. DD8 2QN.